Wednesday, June 6, 2012

♡ Mini NYX Haul: NYX Highlighter & Concealer ♡

Hey everyone,  I recently brought two products from Porkdaisy.com which is where I buy all my NYX products, as I find its quite affordable and ships to New Zealand, Yay! Yesterday the package from Porkdaisy arrived in the mail and I was so excited I just had to do a blog post to show you all and as always I included swatches!


I had to show you the packaging as I'm really impressed with how well Porkdaisy packed my order.Heres my order, freshly unpacked for your eyes only!NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in #Highlighter This looks so gorgeous, I cannot wait to use this as a highlighter!

NYX Concealer Jar in #03 Light

Yay for full coverage concealers!

I hope you liked enjoyed this mini haul blog post as much as I did, If you want any of the products mentioned in this post reviewed or have any questions, leave a message below!

Creative Gesture x

2 comments:

  1. loved your nails!! they are totally cute!!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm thinking of doing a video tutorial and posting it on my blog. Let me know if you would be interested

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie